Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sure do hate waking up when it's still dark outside! lol

Well, we're off and running again! Today is my day off, so I need to get a lot accomplished. First things first, though, is I am going out to breakfast with my friend after we drop the kids off at school. YAY! We have been planning this since April and it just hasn't worked out.

I am going to tackle a big project today, but I haven't decided on which one. Either my master closet (looks like a hoarding special in there!), basement storage area and guest bedroom, or my son's room. All equally frightening. We have potential company coming over next weekend, so I need to get ready for them!

Have a great and productive day, everyone!

-Vanessa

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I woke up to stormy weather this morning so I'll be working in the house this morning. I need to clean out the guest bedroom closet, wash/dry/fold/put away laundry, iron, clean out my car.
Have a good day everyone.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I sure do hate waking up when it's still dark outside! lol
I hear that!

Another Monday. It's a working day for me. My must-take-prior-to-year-end holidays are nearly used up so it's pretty much back to Monday-Friday now.

I'm not sure what happened to me this morning, but I sprang out of bed ready to go. So far I've washed and dried the kids' blankets, washed a big load of kids clothes (in the dryer now), vacuumed the entire main floor, had breakfast and coffee and read a few blogs.

Before leaving I still have to:
-unload the dishwasher
-pack lunch
-get myself ready :lol:

after work will be easy since I got some stuff done already:
-put away clothes from dryer
-clean out the fridge (I wonder what's growing in there...)
-clutter-bust magazines and whatnot from the living room

Having a pretty good day, thus far. It should be a no-spend day too.

·
Premium Member
3,524 Posts
Back to work this morning. My dog jumped up on the bed this morning (to give me a nudge and cuddle up beside me, her usual morning routine) and put her big, muddy Mastiff paws right on my pillow! On rainy days like today, that doggie door doesn't seem like the brightest idea.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Back to work for me today....hopefully I can get 4-5 hours in. I am working as an independent contractor for a company (with the intention of bringing me on full time in a month or two) and they never have a full days work for me. A good day would be 5 hours....here's to hoping!

After work, I need to get a run in and would really like to maybe get the bathroom cleaned as I did not do that yesterday. It is supposed to be a gorgeous day, here in Chicago...in the 70s!

Left over turkey chili for lunch and dinner today.

Have a great Monday everybody!

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Slept in later then i intended to just had secound cup coffee,i have a long list things i wanted to get done this week but the way the week is starting off may take two weeks need go through closets see what i need save.Make some phone calls lots of small jobs just don't seem get around to doing.Everone have a good day.

·
Registered
64 Posts
my anemia has returned and I'm having that run down sluggish feel again, so I'm camping out on the couch today. most people don't realize how grateful they should be if they are healthy. hopefully after my doctor's visit I can get back to my regular self before the holidays :pilgrim: :santasm:

at least I don't have to spend any money today

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Went grocery shopping and only spent $14.00 for the whole week. It is amazing how much a stockpile helps!!! Spent $1 at the dollar store for Halloween Costume. Now I should be ready for the Halloween Ball. It is amazing how caught up in the mindset of I only have x amount for the rest of the month. The best part is that I do not need anything and have more than enough right here, right now.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Today is the start of MY weekend (I work Wed-Sun). No appointments, no research, so just staying in relaxing with the little one. He's beside me playing with his blocks.

Not a lot accomplished...one load of laundry done, and dishes loaded in the dish washer. I'm okay with that, though :)

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Today woke up early & got online before 6 am and yes it was dark too! 2 more wks til time change yeah! I raked some outside & am washing today it's breezy going to hang rugs out to dry. Need to take dog for a walk. Cleaned up bathroom & kitchen.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.