Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning!
Uh-oh, I'm late! Better get crackin' this morning! DD1 got up at 6:30 so that she would be ready to go to open gym this morning at school to practice bball. Practice makes perfect, right? She's gonna be crabby tonight! lol

Today is a different day for us. I am leaving work at 1:00 to pick up my kids for dental appointments. We are all a little nervous as I haven't taken the kids in over a year. We had a horrible dentist before, and it took me a while to find someone else. So think of us this afternoon. I'm trying not to be apprehensive! :(

Given that I am pulling the kids from school, there will be no after school activities! Hooray! So I get to stay home all evening, which is such a treat!

Tonight I need to finish up my laundry and hopefully mop the floors that I HATE doing. There are also presents that are piling up. Never ending...

Have a great Monday!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I need to pickup the house this morning and start laundry. I'll be working this afternoon and evening so supper will be easy-breakfast. I hope everyone has a good day.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Continued cleaning of my sty...I mean HOUSE. :skept:

Laundry---tons.

Bring up some CHristmas decorations (finally) from the basement.:coffee3:

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Good morning ladies. I was afraid I wouldn't be here today. We had to work on this blasted computer since it was acting very strange. All is well now, in fact better than before. The only thing I have accomplished so far is going online and filing for my week of unemployment. I have clothes to sort, fold and put away but I'm in no hurry. I have a bag full for donating. I need to dust a little and work on office some more. Dinner will be tomato soup and grilled cheese/ham sandwiches. After DH goes to work tonight I need to start on my kitchen cabinets. Time to take inventory again. Hope you all have a warm day and please be safe in this nasty weather.

Cat

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
have put away some laundry still have one more basket to put away. need to bring down more dirty laundry and sort and get it started! have made pumpkin bread and put a roast in the oven. shoveled a path for the dog. and, best yet, first in many, have not spent a single dime yet today!! yeah for me.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Today is very cold, so I'm staying in most of the day.

I have cookie dough to make, laundry to fold and put away.

I'll probably get the tree up finally. Just not motivated this year.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I plan on staying in all day, yay! I have been somewhat productive today..one load of laundry left to do, master bath cleaned, and did a little dusting. I still need to sweep and mop the kitchen/dining room and utility room...I agree with Nessa, I hate mopping!
I am making spaghetti for supper with some homemade bread sticks.

Now, if I can stop reading blogs and get busy...lol.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Another cold and dreary day!It just feels cheerier and makes me feel warmer with some bright sunshine. I went to the gym,paid bills, sent more Christmas cards and made more Christmas cookies.I also took the dogs to the groomers.Going to pick them up, have supper, then go back to the gym to meet a friend for swimming.Hope your day is going the way you want it to!

Reactions: mauimagic

·
19,119 Posts
Sunnny day, bright blue sky - still wearing jeans and a long sleeve shirt though!!

The Gingerbread activity was very successful - we went all over campus trying to find the Gingerbread man that we made - he jumped out of the oven just like in the story - we found him - he had gone back to our room!!

Lots to do when I get home - cleaning, sewing, Christmas card writing, etc. etc. - all good!!

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
*had to be at work at 5:30 AM and stayed up last night to midnight so am tired.....cold and tired
*Did 1 load of laundry and put away all wash
*emptied out the laundry room so DH can fix dryer vent tomorrow
*heating left over kraut and pork for dinner with mashed potatoes, mixed veggies and pudding for dessert
*am considering making a batch of cookies but frankly am pretty tired so might just curl up in bed, read a bit and then off to sleep
Everyone stay warm and safe in this cold, cold, cold

1 - 10 of 10 Posts