Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up with a sore throat and extreme fatigue. Stayed home from work today. Finished the laundry and cut coupons. Sat and drank tea by the fire. Not very productive today.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
went to work and had a horrible day came home to make phone calls and do damage control on some things making leftovers for dinner and hoping tomorrow is better

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Did usual AM routine. Popped into hardware store to pick up dirt cheap cascade tabs ;) then took dad grocery shopping on the other side of town at one of his fave stores.

Currently prepping dinner and Chinese chicken wings for DH's work pot luck tmrw. Contemplating tossing a load of laundry in but I should wait til after 7pm when the rates drop. Been getting into a bad habit of doing laundry during the day time at the highest hydro rate :(

·
Registered
157 Posts
After work, walked in park.
Then stopped @ library to pick up a book I'd reserved and another and also to the HFS to return the moldy cheeze I bought to the tune of $5.99 for 8oz on Saturday. There was no way I was going to let that go...

Sitting on bed watching news/reading my Mindless Eating book and will finish folding laundry and clean kitchen before I go to bed.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Today was pretty productive & I am super proud of all I got done!!!

Made: banana pudding, cupcakes w/valentine candies on top, chili, cornbread... did all dishes. Had the fire going in the fireplace & was able to get the heat down to 65 for most of the day (usually it's stays about 72-74). Had the washer & dryer going all day & got the laundry room cleaned up & all that was washed & dried put away (got not only half my laundry done, but also my best friend's who's been doing her laundry here), picked up in the living room, kitchen, & my bedroom ~ still have more to do but WOW the difference looks amazing!!!!:yippee:

Kim

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Did a whole bunch of errands today: library, post office, bank, paid the oil bill, shopped some sales, food shopping. I used some manufacturers coupons on sale items, yay!

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I put away dishes,did more dishes, washed whites & dried & folded them.
dried towels & folded & put away
Organized coupons.
Went to the $ store
got the mail
Made dinner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts