Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Valentine's Day!

I don't ever buy into the hype of the day, and usually yell at dh for even thinking about buying me anything. My theory is to wait a week when everything is back to normal price if he is insistent on buying something. However, the sneaky man bought me roses this weekend while he was home. So sweet...

Today is work for me. Blah. Still have the work blahs. Thankful for it, but not thankful for doing the same thing every day, and trying to keep busy during our slow season. I truly do need to sit down and figure out what I'm REALLY making every month and if it's worth it. Maybe I'll do it at work! lol Just kiddin'...

I need to run to Walgreens on my lunch break to pick up some meds, and possibly pick up drinks for dd's 4H meeting tonight. It is her presentation night, and they are usually in charge of drinks and snacks. She is showing how to make caramels, so the snack is taken care of! :)

I popped some popcorn last night to snack on at work. I just crave salt when i get to work, so I'm excited to bring such a cheap snack in!

Hope everyone has a fabulous Valentine's Day!

-Vanessa

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Have a small grocery list today. Will be busy today doing laundry and some cleaning. Then getting together with a couple of friends for dessert. We will be celebrating valentines and a birthday.

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Had go out town today on some business,come home popped a frozen pizza in oven about 2pm so that was late lunch or maby early dinner.not planning on doing much today.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Today is quiet for us.

I intended to cherry pick at the grocery, but got sidetracked making slow cooker lentil soup.

I just realized all Valentines candy will be discounted tomorrow, going to check out WalMart and CVS. White chocolate is my current favorite, with chocolate covered cherries my second choice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts