Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today started off rough. DD and her fellow broke up last night so there were a number of talks through the night. I dislike the young man but had to keep it to myself. My gut feeling is he already has another relationship and finally decided to end it with DD. It was a 3 yr investment of her heart and she is pretty upset. DIL left her phone on the 1st floor (again) so it woke me up at 430. Took the opportunity to get dinner in the crockpot super early (pork chops with slaw mix on top cooked with wine and herbs) Floors were swept and mopped and some paint prep work done in the bathroom before anyone else was up. the little guys did their homeschool work earlier today too.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Didn't sleep well last night, so I slept in. It was cold and rainy too. Went to Walmart to get some picture frames and decided to price match some grocery sales. The only thing I didn't get was the crackers. They'll be on sale again. Just didn't want to make an extra stop. Ds and wife came to visit again. Not sure if they'll stay for dinner. May go out or get my free pizza from papa johns. Need to put the sheets on ds bed. He called this morning to say he was coming home tomorrow. We never know how long he will be on a job.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Day off today and didn't do much! Did some housework, laundry, baking and crafting. Now will spend the evening playing on the computer and reading. :)

Reactions: Trishagirl

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I slept good last night watched Downton Abbey season finale was great.
I woke up at 6:30 washed a load of darks; went to workout. Came home with a mango protein smoothie yum. Put away dishes then folded up the clothes & put away. Took clippers over to the neighbors home; then picked up sticks in yard. Went uptown & bought a new wallet. & some micro-fiber washcloths. Went for a walk w/dh & dog for a walk before it rained. Put dinner in oven (chicken) then went to pick up my new glasses. Glad for insurance! Ate dinner & put away leftovers for another meal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts