Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And we are clipping right along!! Happy Monday, folks! It is trying to snow this morning, which is always wonderful! I got my fire started this morning in record time, and now I'm relaxing and watching the news before the craziness of waking up the kids starts.

Today is back to work. Boo. It feels like the weekend just wasn't close to being long enough! I'm sure I'm not the only one, so I'll suck it up and be thankful I have a job to go to!

After school and work we need to get started on science fair projects and 4H presentations all happening within the next couple of weeks. Never a dull moment!

Hope everyone has a great day!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Wow Vanessa, snow and a fire in one day? You must be on cloud nine.:cloud9::lol3: I have an easy day today since we got the house all cleaned up yesterday. I do have to run into town and pick up my Super Bowl winnings from one of the guys I work with.:cheer4: I hit $125.00 on the first quarter. It's going into savings. Not much else going on here today.

Cat

·
19,119 Posts
Good Morning all - mahalo for getting us started Vanessa!!

The next month is going to be very busy so I need to be sure to make the most of each day!! The forecast is rain today so that will affect my exercising, but would be welcome to keep our island green!!

Need to organize the refrigerator and put anything in the freezer that needs to go there - do not want to lose any food due to lack of attention.

Eye dr. appointment after schoo, PO to mail Valentines, and hitting the sales at Walgreens before I head home.

tonight's paperwork will be more tax prep - want to see our accountant by the end of the month.

Sounds like a great day for me - hope yours is too!!

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Got more snow last night and suppose get more by Wed.i have some ironing to do straighten up house, discard some stuff,all the fun stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.