Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day, everyone! Today is already underway...
It's my spring break, so I slept in!

I have done a TON of laundry.
Made breakfast: cinnamon rolls
Made lunch: hotdogs and mac 'n cheese
Made some vanilla pudding for DK's snack
Been working on details for church youth trip which is at the end of the week.
Re-arranged the freezer
cleaned out/rearranged the fridge and pantry
enjoying the sunshine...even though it's pretty cold out there!

Have a great Miserly Monday, everyone!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Today was a great day to sleep in! Now I am slowly organizing myself and my ambitions for this week. Last week was exhausting - 2 trips to WDC to protest health"care." Today I really needed to take it easy and listen to my bod.

Wish I was at your house for that delicious breakfast!

Cheers,
Viveca

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Just a quiet day at home...uneventful. Just the way we like it here :)

I need to call around for car insurance (again) and prep my homework for my course tomorrow. Possibly some exercise should I attempt it. Kinda hard to get motivated at home.

Not sure what I will be making for dinner just yet either. Need to get on it so I can defrost it in time though.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Enjoy your spring break, MomK. We had spring break last week and I sure missed it this morning when I had to crawl out of bed....tired!

It was back to work and school for us today. I printed off some homework assignments to finish up some homework.I spoke with my academic advisor today and have only 2 more classes to earn my degree!! I am so excited. I register for my last two classes in April and should finish in the summer. It has been a long 4 1/2 years. After work, I mailed a package (sold an item on ebay) then came home to start laundry. DS#1 and his GF stopped by for a visit and DH grilled some hotdogs for supper. I like when he cooks because all I have to do is clean the kitchen afterwards.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Miserly Monday 3/29

Good morning ladies. Cross your fingers and wish me luck everyone. DH is back in the warehouse on days this week which means when I get off work later, I can come home and actually get some cleaning done. I flat out told him the other day I get nothing done when he is home. :shake: I think he needs a vacation out of state again. I've got tons of laundry to put away but not until we have gone through all of our drawers and the closet and weeded out the unwanted items. I plan on doing my dresser today and wiping down at least one wall in the bedroom. I also have to sweep the kitchen and frontroom, fix dinner and wash and put away dishes. Hope you all have a great day.

Cat

·
Registered
651 Posts
I have a few more loads of laundry to do.
lots of paper work to catch up on every time I settle in to do it some else happens lol
need to go to transfer station
and check out SA
clean out kitchen cupboards and fridge
Have a great day every one

1 - 6 of 6 Posts