Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get back on track after a few months of weddings, illnesses and family moving back and out. This morning I have to take DD her lunch and money at school. I plan to clean the bathrooms before I have to head out to work. Still working with just one car between me and DS and his wife (they live with us) so I have to get him up to drive me in. Dinner will be corned beef and potatoes in the crockpot.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Sounds like you have a busy day of running, tigo! I can relate to the running. Sigh. We ran all weekend for a basketball tournament, birthday party, and finally baby shower. It was exhausting to say the least. Weekends are when I normally catch up on my sleep and lounging around. It was not to be this weekend!

So now I'm trying to be perky, but have a bad case of the Monday blahs. I'm fighting a cold, complete with the nagging sinus headache, but it's not too bad yet so away I ago. Plus, I thought the memo was that moms don't get sick days, right?!?

Today is work for me and school for the kids. I need to call the pediatrician's office and try to schedule a physical for dd. That clinic has been busy for 2 weeks, so I'm hoping this week will be better. I also need to pick up milk over my lunch break, we are running low.

Tonight dd has volleyball until 5:30, and then we are homefree for activities. Hooray!

Have a good one, all!
-Vanessa

·
19,119 Posts
Good Morning friends!! My plans for today probably will have nothing to do with the reality of it all!

I am going into school early today to put some ideas together for the conference I am presenting at this Saturday. I think this may be the only part of my day that I have control of ;)

What I teach today will depend on which students show up - being flexible is the key to success in my preschool!!

I am supposed to have some surgery on my face this afternoon, but think that it is going to be postponed again. My dermatologist has een ill and out for over a week - as there is a nasty flu going through our island, I just want him to get better and keep his germs to himself!!

If I do get to keep my appointment with him on the other side, I have a list of things that I want to do - shop at Macys, WM, WG.

Regardess of this afternoon hapenings, my time at home will be devoted to my presentation - as will most extra moments this week.

Have a great Monday everyone!!

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Well, I had hoped on getting out today, but I've had a little setback in my recovery, so I'm taking it easy, once again. My Mom is picking up the kids from school, so I'm not using any gas. I can't go to any store, so I'm not spending anything. Although, I am giving my Mom my credit card and having her stop at the Post Office to get some stamps for me at the kiosk, as I have a bunch of bills to send in.

I sent everyone who went to school and work (DS7 is home sick with me) with lunches from home, and dinner is a roast in the crock pot.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am home due to a snow day :down: Now I have to go two days during April Break to make up snow days. Of course, I'm so happy to have a job, I'll do it, but I have a tough group this year and the breaks are necessary.

I will be cleaning the bathrooms, changing the bedding, and taking out the garbage. I'm supposed to go with my mother tonight to look for a mother of the bride dress, but with the weather I'm not sure if we're still going.

·
Registered
173 Posts
So far I am off to a great start with our laundry and homeschooling. We treated ourselves to free personal pan pizza's using Pizza Huts Book It Program for lunch for the kids and now we are getting ready to clean out the car. DH just called to say he is trading it in today to get a larger one. Wish we didn't have to (was looking forward to not having a payment), but the new baby we are expecting means we need a bigger one. At least we should be able to pay it off in one year. Hopefully the rest of the week will be a no spend one!!

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
up at 6am. put away clean dishes that i neglected to last night as i was tired! threw in a load of towels. got dd up and off to school. did some computer work. started reorganizing my closet - putting super duper warm winter stuff in back and on higher shelves. got a huge bin ready to take to consignment! and i am only 1/2 way done...have a small GW/SA pile. need to finish this tomorrow. went to a yoga class.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.