Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I should be staying home today. Tonight may change. Never know until dh gets home.

Today I am washing all the blankets and changing sheets on the beds. Sprayed the beds with disinfectant.

Mostly doing laundry today. I'll put the dishes away and probably clip coupons. I have a nice stack ready to be done.

Dinner will be the steaks we never got a chance to cook this weekend. That's okay, we had free food from all the grad parties we went to and then leftovers yesterday.

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Went to bank and paid car payment
Home to make lunch for dd and her friend
Doing laundry, dishes
Then going to dance studio to sit and wait...

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Today I called out from work because my DD9 was not "right" when she woke up... I'm sure there will be (more) drama from work for that in the long run, but I'm having difficulting giving a crap...

She's been asleep all day, and, honestly, so I have I... not sure if it's exhaustion or depression or both. Next I get to take a shower, wake her up, and hope she's well enough to go to after-care for an hour or two while I meet with her Dr.

Meanwhile, I got some extra sleep, that's always nice! Cooked pork chops in the crockpot and "pulled" the meat, now the bones are stewing with some chopped onions... tonight I'll use that stock to cook pinto beans to go with tomorrow's beef enchiladas...

It's really nice having a menu planned out... it's not much, but just having that one, tiny bit of stability helps... It helps keep me sane, it helps keep us from expensive crappy carry-out/delivery, and sometimes, when I ignore the plan, it helps me feel like I have just this one little area of our otherwise screwed-up lives under control.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Well, made it to the track with hubby this morning. Three of the kiddos came and played while we worked out. Came home to do a little clean up and then working from home. Got my planner organized and now starting an online training course. Eating all our meals at home.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts