Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good morning all. As usual I'm getting ready to go to work for 12 hours so I won't be doing much miserly at home. I am however taking my lunch. I will eat left over beef and noodles when I get home tonight. Hope you have a great day everyone.

Cat

·
Registered
870 Posts
Good Monday morning! The day started early (5:00 a.m.) for me when DS wanted to eat (he's almost 6 mos. old). I put him back to bed but I'm not feeling all that tired (YET!) so I wanted to get a head start on the day.

Need to put my meal plan together for the week as well as my grocery list. I also have laundry, balancing the checkbook, cleaning of living room and kitchen, and emails to do today. Busy busy, but hopefully I'll get a bunch of things checked off the "TO DO" list and get the week off to a great start!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I plan on:
1. making the meal plan for the month,
2. making a grocery list for the week,
3.doing some laundry (the rain has stopped ~ I can line-dry again!),
4.gardening,
5.cleaning the bathrooms
6. working on my classes
7. and hopefully getting to work on the chairs and shutters.

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
Good morning!

I've got a big list today~
~ exercise
~ checkbook
~ floors
~ laundry
~ mow and mow and mow
~ clean my desk
~clean the second floor
~ organize the fridge and freezer
~ decide what to cook!
~ pick raspberries
~mail 2 ebay sales
~ take ds the 25 min to work and pick him up again late!Yawn

·
Registered
60 Posts
Morning everyone.

I'm off work today, so I'm going to do some grocery shopping, and then tackle these mounting chores. Maybe even get my front bedroom closet organized today! :eek:

After that it's planning meals and working on finding some new recipes to try. Fun day today!

·
Registered
525 Posts
well i got up on time..need to get back in the swing things i need to do today are
1 finalize weekly meal plan
2 fold laundry
3 put dinner in cp
4 get my walk in
5 tidy up the house
6 snuggel with mathew he likes to snuggel when he watches his library movies

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
It is a cool sunny morning here. Makes me happy to be alive on these beautiful summer mornings, and full of energy! Have already biked, did the pet chores and linens. Also swept off the porches and the terrace.
Watered plants. Getting ready to go to our local health food store, they are having a healthy eating and nutrition demonstration and program. They will provide a free light lunch.Yeah!Then back home to freeze blueberries, clean out my car,weed a bit in the garden. Meeting my daughter for tennis after she gets home from work.Then supper and cleanup.Hope you all have a fine Monday!

Reactions: mauimagic

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I'm doing laundry in cold water and line drying it.
Need to make dinner
Need to make a dessert to take to a carry in.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Hi fellow Villagers :)

Today I'm trying to get caught up on laundry. We had four days of rain and the boys cleaned their rooms so I have TONS to do. Trying to get it all hung out to dry before the rains come again.

Other than laundry, I have to run to Sam's Club for a couple of things. Tonight is supposed to be our (rescheduled) fireworks show...if the rain holds off. Cross your fingers!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Good afternoon everyone, I worked this morning, this afternoon I need to:
Fold laundry and put away
shred
wash pet beds
pick up house, it's not too bad
exercise

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Just rolled out of bed after a LONG overnight shift, but my patient, a ventilator-dependent baby whom I care for in her home, SMILED at me for the first time this morning before I left!!(usually, she just kind of glares at me 'cause I'm not her mommy :) )
I need to plan meals for the week, make a grocery list and shop- I'm going to Albany New York on Wednesday night and graduating from Excelsior College on Friday afternoon - and my folks at home will eat nothing but hot dogs and mac and cheese if I don't!!!
Drive the teens to swim practice
Catch up on some correspondence
Make a packing list

Oh yes, just checked the mail and got my very first item I ever bought on ebay today (a histology text- how exciting!!)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Had a slow start to my Monday, but dragged my tushie to the gym and then made lunch for the tribe, they are watching some tv and eating while I take a little break and eat myself.

I need to make my menu for the week, water outdoor plants, and work on getting our new craft room put together. It's for me and my daughters to share, it will also double as our schoolroom come fall.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Got the yards mowed and watered. Watered the pots and beds, too. Walked & fed dogs. Went to the post office and UPS. Just had lunch and I'm fighting off the urge to nap. :sleepy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts