Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning my fellow misers. I'm getting ready for my 12 hours at work. I have to drop the electric bill payment on my way in. No plans when I get home other than eating something and going to bed after I update everything here. Hope everyone has a good day.

Cat

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Well I am working a full day today! Then home to clean up and make dinner, and relax for the night. Doesn't sound like much, but it will be alot! LOL. Have a great day everyone!

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I'm headed to bed just now as I worked overnight shift.
I'll get up around 11am
Grade teenagers' schoolwork
Grocery shop
Register DS for swim club
Maybe go get some info about a 24 hour fitness place near the swim club. I need to do something bedsides breathe chlorine while the kids swim (they don't have enough lanes for adults or I'd do that!)
Fix dinner and work on homework for my Case Management class

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Such morning people here. :p I'm up but not by my choice. Today I will probably not do much and maybe take a nap when the little one goes down. Later I shall go out to find some meds so I can function.

I wrote a check for the school lunch for my daughter, paid the cell phone bill and then yelled at my husband for his texting minutes and kissed him goodbye. :D

Hopefully I can do some serious menu planning today. I am working towards a month of meals.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Not a whole lot to do today. My list includes:
~washing & hanging out laundry
~folding & putting away laundry
~wash breakfast dishes
~put dinner in the crockpot
~vacuum the downstairs
~read w/ the boys
~pick up dd's from school
~knit

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Busy day for me have to go to my moms bank to take out money to pay her nursing home expenses Then go the store for a few groceries. On to my own bank and then home to work around the house declutter some more then make dinner and relax Everyone have a great day

·
Registered
711 Posts
I am starting my week off pretty uneventful.. Which isn't a bad thing! Lots of cleaning. Bleck... I so wish for my feelings of cleaning turn around.. I hate it.. =( Ok! Anyway, cleaning, my ds has vaulting practice AND boys scouts. BOO.

=D

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
morning all~ home carless today so will be

Cleaning
laundry
supper
declutter

should be able to get alot done since i cant go anywhere....lol

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I'm off work today so will be doing cleaning and washing clothes and hanging them out it's going to be another beautiful day here! Then make something for dinner then off to watch son's tennis match and back home to relax. Have a great Monday!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Work for me today, but I did unload and load the dishwasher this morning before I left. I have to finish folding and put away the laundry and make my bed. Make supper and get stuff around for lunch for tomorrow. After that I hope to cut some more strips for a quilt I'm making, I also need to put binding on a wall hanging.

Have a great day!

·
Registered
204 Posts
9-5 today as usual, eat dinner at home, take a walk with my wife. Making money, not spending it. However, the power bill needs to be written, down a few dollars though to $95. Oh, DW just reminded me of the water bill. $21 doesn't hurt much though. For 11 years, 95% of our showers have been together. I like saving money like that.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Dh put together some more shelving for me yesterday, so I did some stockpile organizing today with them.

3 loads of laundry.

Make dinner later.

Organized some board-games we have here at the cabin, and moved them up to the loft. Also playing cards, coloring books/crayons, etc.

Sew together the pieces of a baby sweater I'm making.

Did my FLYlady cleaning in the bathroom and 'other spot' (that was the games, etc.)

·
Registered
7,906 Posts
I'm off this week! So I hope to get some things done I've neglected for way too long.

I defrosted the freezer that's been on my list since around June.

Freezer wrapped some chicken (ok. a lot of chicken) that I had just tossed in in store wrap. Yes, I know - a no no for long term.

Tonight need to:
Fold some laundry
Make shopping list for BIG grocery shopping tomorrow - I've done hardly any all summer.

Play.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Work 9-5. Not going anywhere after work but for a walk... coming out ahead today $-wise.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Nothing today actually - except the usual homework with the kids, etc. I'm out of Ibuprofen so I'm trying not to do too much. Maybe I can catch up reading some of those free magazines I have piled everywhere.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Already did my time at the dog park and now I am just messing around at the computer.

I will straighten up my scrapbook stuff since it's all over the dining room table then dust and vacuum that room.

I have a pile to go through on my end table and I'm still going through some cookbooks.

I paid a couple of bills and I have to cancel my DH's cell phone. He dropped it in the water while kayaking so I won't let him get another one ~ he has to go to prepaid, LOL, since it's cheaper and he obviously can't keep it in the waterproof bag. Goofball.

Figure out what's for dinner and then watch DWTS and Football :D

·
8,714 Posts
~Beautiful day here in South Jersey!
I feel like I've been going non-stop since I rolled out of bed this morning.
Got in all of ds's homeschool work this morning as well as a 30 minutes outside recess before packing the kids into the car for an appointment. Ds's dentist needed to check his stitches. All's well!
While we were in town we stopped at dd's dental office and paid the co-pay for her oral surgery.
The rest of my day will probably be spent 'puttering' around the house, working on list items in the pyramid challenge.
And I definitely want to get outside this afternoon. 75*, sunny and breezy. Perfect!~

·
Registered
742 Posts
Today I am working from 11:30 to 3:30.
Before work, I would like to pack a few more boxes and clean off some of the furniture, since we are moving this week.
After work, my DH and I are going to the used appliance store to look at refrigerators, washers, and dryers. Then it will be home to fix dinner and pack and clean some more.
I also need to stop by the post office before work.

·
Registered
525 Posts
well got up at 6:40 like i do everyday. showered and dressed got the kids up and off to school. had a chat with kindergarten teacher and mat;s bff's mom. once i came home i decided what to make for dinner so...
clean up house
spot clean
bathroom
whipe counters and table
laundry
fold and put away
cook dinner
pick up mat
go over kids homework
relax

·
Registered