Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing a little FLYlady home blessing (an hour of dust and vac.)

HAVE to go to the grocery store today. Get enough to get by till Thursday, when I will really do my weekly shopping.

Haven't even had breakfast yet. Better eat! :ban:

Watered my flower pots this morning, they looked sooooo bedraggled.

Off to the store, coupons in hand!

·
Registered
460 Posts
This is actually for monday aug 29, 2011

BUT!!! Since the thread won't let me post it... I'll put it here & hopefully it will end up where it's supposed to :censor::furious::soapbox:

Well, since I'm still up...

Today I will be SO VERY busy!

*walking for 40 minutes
*weeding the garden for 30 minutes
*Doing laundry
*cleaning kitchen
*cleaning my bedroom
*going thru mail in office
*organizing office
*going to chiropractor :bowing:
*fixing dinner in the crockpot! whooohoo thanks to crock pot girls & the fact that I found TONS of new recipes on fb!!:clap: :dancing:
*Going to meeting w/my "Waiting Mom's Group" :yippee:
*Reading ~ 1 hour doing my homework for my apprentice class
*figuring out our meal plan for the week (or 2?)
*talking to "old landlords" about possibly becoming a management company for renting our "other" house out. :ponder:

How's your Monday looking?

Kim

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I've been up early work 9-5 today
made the bed, fed the pets, made my lunch, ate breakfast, showered & dressed, threw a load of towels in the wash, checked my e-mail and facebook.
Have a great day all :)

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I went for my morning walk. I still need to make the bed, put dishes away and wash breakfast dishes, put a load of laundry in, make lunch, reconcile the checkbook, swish the toilets and water the plants.

Have a good day!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Definitely a Miserly Monday for me! Packed my lunch, dried a load of laundry, picked some cherry tomatoes. After work, I need to clean out the fridge and get working on my spare room closet.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Not really sure what I'm up to today - DH has taken the day off work b/c he's not feeling 100%. I still need to fold the last lil bit of laundry from last night & clean the bathroom though.

Have a great day y'all :wave:

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Took cat to vet. Now just trying to relax. Feel like I am wound tight from the earthquake, hurricane and cat injuring herself.

Need to go to the grocery store.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Good morning,

I stripped the beds and am on my second load of laundry, packed dd10 and dh's lunches, treated the dogs ears and took ground beef out for tonight's meatloaf.

On tap for the rest of the day:

*Figure out this weeks meals. I'll be working extra hours at my second job starting this week, so I need to be prepared.

*Run to the store for just a couple of things. Like another poster mentioned, Thursday will be my shopping day since Shop-n-Save is having a $10 off $50 sale and I need to stock up on chicken breasts, which is on sale for $1.88lb.

*Stop at the pool store and buy the pool closing kit. I hope it didn't go up much this year.

*Stop at Sears and make a layaway payment on dd20's boots for Christmas.

*Deposit a small check

*Put gas in the truck. Sigh. :(

*Call job#2

*Talk to the lady across the street. She thinks she might need some home healthcare help for her elderly husband.

*Dinner will be meatloaf, mashed potatoes and corn.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
We are having a no spend day here at home. The kids are busy working on their homeschool studies for the day. I am busy making a list of all the things I would like to get cleaned up, organized, or rearranged around here after the kids are finished with school. Boy do they hate this nesting phase of my pregnancy!!!

·
Registered
682 Posts
So far hubby found his tire slashed and now we have to get a new one and then I have to go and print out paperwork for a loan we have on his truck to get it all through to the finance company. Then we get the keys to our new house at 3:30 today. I'm super excited about that. I need to pick up some more boxes from my Mom's house, so that happens before we go to get our keys. Oh and I still have class tonight. How fun!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts