Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mornin' kids :)

Been up early today and haven't really done too much. I think there's something new growing setting off my allergies thus making me groggy and feeling unproductive. :(

So far I've managed to do the usual AM routine of prep DH's food for the day with coffee, unloaded the dishwasher and dropped DH at work. Can't run the Roomba b/c there's too many particles and chunks from construction demo but have tried to shop vac them up.

Contemplating a trip to Costco with dad later (if he's up for it) to use up the member rebate cheque we received last week and restock the freezer and/or baking...probably something with zuc's in it since they're coming outta our wazoo :D

What do you have planned for today?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Well, I have been working at the office all morning. I am sitting here talking myself OUT of going to Hancock's Fabrics....they are having a good sale on some hardware that I am needing/wanting. I am trying my best to not spend money until August. LOL, I know it is only two days away, but I do LOVE to shop and buy :whistle:

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Was able to stay under budget for the groceries this week. Also avoided the dollar store to make sure I didn't spend any money there. Trying very hard to not spend any more money until August. Bought some cucumbers and made some refrigerator pickles. All the talk on about pickle recipes made me finally realize I should just make some pickles instead of buying the store brands since they have ingredients I avoid eating. Think they will turn out ok. Fortunately I have all the ingredients to make them except the cucumbers which I purchased today. Nothing like a well stocked pantry!

Have the windows open. The humidity is down and it is a still warm outside but bearable. Will turn the ac on later this evening.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts