Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh, so much to do today! Dishes, two loads of laundry washed/dried, a mountain of clean laundry to put away, first-of-the-month bills to be paid, meal plan and grocery list to write out, and get started on a couple of Christmas items. Whew!

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Made pralines and 4 loaves of pumpkin bread in the oven. Bought pumpkin for $1 can and pecans from my tree. Folded a load of clothes, cut out pajama pants that I will sew later today. Sent lunch with DH and will eat breakfast and lunch at home. Dinner at home, as well. Going to finish reading a book I got from book mooch for free.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Had to buy a few things I forgot on Friday. Dh & Ds have a bbq at work this week. Got the things they needed. Looked for a new blanket for the bed, but didn't find anything I like. They cost too much too. The one that are affordable wouldn't last, so I bought a couple of sheets and batting and will attempt to make my own. Priced a few things for Christmas presents. Ate lunch at home. Forgot how good peanut butter was! Dinner will be hotdogs, using the rest of the buns from last week. Did pick up some sauerkraut. For some reason it sounded really good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts