Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am miserable! It's the end of week 9 of another horrible period. I started back on my meds four weeks ago but they aren't doing much yet. This week has been especially bad and I am feeling weak and drained. I'm supposed to be off my feet with them propped up, but that's hard to do when you are the wife/mom.

I was supposed to work 8 hours today and 8 tomorrow and that finished me up for the year. But I just can't do it. I went in for 2 hours this morning and did a couple of things that had to be done so the guys can close up for the year, then I came home. I hate to miss that money but I just can't do it.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
aw sweetie dont beat yourself up if you cant you just cant try not to stress it will all work out Hugs

Reactions: WV_mom_of2

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Sometimes you just can't do things... sometimes there is a reason this happens.... try to relax and hang in there - hope you feel better soon!

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Sending up a quick prayer for you....just do what you can

·
19,119 Posts
Please take care of yourself. What does your doctor say? No amount of money is worth your health. Sending prayers and aloha to you. Please let us know how you are doing.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
I'm sorry you feel so miserable. That's so much no fun!

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
hugggss dear. Do what u can dear. hope u feel better soon.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Sorry you are feeling so bad. Maybe it won't last long this time. All you can do is the best you can do.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone! After four days of bedrest, I am finally feeling better. I think it's finally stopped, at least for now. I took the time to read some great books and I enjoyed the Munsters and Adams Family marathons on tv LOL.

Now I have the HORRIBLE sinus crap. Headache, sinus pressure, ear pressure, etc. Benadryl is definitely my friend this week!

Thanks for your concern and all your hugs and good wishes!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts