Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all. Its snowing again. I am beginning to hate the snow. I dont want to shovel but will have to.
I didnt sleep well last night. Got a call from my sister. She was rushed to the hospital last Thursday with a bloodclot and they had to put a stent in her right cardiac artery. Very scary.
Not going anywhere today. Have a good day

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I have to clean the kitchen and laundry room. Linens will be washed. DS1 has an interview today at 4. Fingers crossed he gets it. Dinner will be spaghetti.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I have so much going on!
~I am trying to figure out what to pay, and still have some money left over for the week.
~Need to figure out meal plan for the week. We have ate out too much this passed two weeks!
~Need to finish painting the spare bedroom and put up molding.
~Need to clean all rooms of the house and put them back together (stuff from spare room all over house)
~Need to do laundry
~Need to go to library and return DVD's
~Need to get back in the frugal mind set, after falling off again for the millionth week! lol

·
Registered
629 Posts
Good morning!
Dh, the kids, and myself all have the day off today! Hooray! However, I think our plans for an afternoon matinee have been thwarted due to a sick little boy this morning! Yuck, poor kid.

However, we all agree that it's a good lazy fun day to hang out together. I think I'm going to head into town and get my groceries for the week. Possibly pick up some movies to watch with the kids and dh and then dh can return them tomorrow.

And since I'm home, I guess I'll work on that nasty laundry that NEVER gets finished. I better get to my meal plan for the week before I go to town, though. That's just disaster heading to the store without it...

Happy President's Day!
-vanessa

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Since it's a holiday, I'm home.
--I've worked on school stuff---some lesson plans and some record-keeping that is due soon. Still have to do some of my lead teacher's duties before going back to school tomorrow.
--The sheets on our bed will get washed and changed today.
--As usual, there's some financial stuff to look at.
--I really need to detangle the knots out of the fur of one of our kitties.
--The master bedroom needs dusting and vacuuming. It is really nasty.

There's lots more that needs doing, but I think that, realistically, what is listed above is about all that will get done.

·
Registered
110 Posts
We are going to get more snow tonight.
Today is baking day. I made 4 loaves of french bread, 4 banana and 5 regular whole wheat
Made 2 pies and some cupcakes(snacks)
We are done our lesson plan for the day. The kids just finished up lunch. They are getting ready to go sledding.
I will do some sewing while outside.

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Need to figure out taxes.

Already took walk and showered. Pretty low key day today.

Need to get laundry ready for tomorrow.

Maybe watch some of the olympics.

·
19,119 Posts
Totally decadent start to my MOnday -

The masseuse I met while recovering from my fall now has her own business and is coming over to give me a massage. My plan is toget one a month.

Then - back to reality.....
*Finish my portfolio for online class
*Pool exercise
*Find all tax papers
*Menu plan for the week
*Laundry
*Change bed linens
*Plan clothing for the week

That makes up for a very busy Monday!! Hope yours is great!!

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Good Afternoon All
This is what I've done today
Ate breakfast
Took Shower//brushed teeth
Striped beds and washed sheets
Swept kitchen & mopped kitchen
Shook out rugs & washed rugs
Filled up the bird feeders
Ate lunch~Veg soup
Made cupcakes and frosted them
Finished bible study
Need to do:
Make Dinner~Mostacolli & garlic bread
Go to bible study.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I worked this morning. So far I've made lunch, washed 3 loads of laundry, ironed, changed the sheets on the master bed and exercised. I still need to clean out the fridge so we're having leftovers for dinner tonight. Have a great evening.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Monday, 2/15

We were invited out to lunch w/ BIL & some friends
DH is now re-organizing the garage & going to clean up the yard & prepare the little patch for me to do veg gardening.
I am going to vacumn pack some frozen food, work on next week menu, work on budgeting, do online bill pay.
Dinner will be leftovers.
Get ready (mentally) to go to work tomorrow, after 4-days off.
Enjoying the beautiful sunshine, crispy cold though.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I worked my 8 hours today and then crept home in the snow storm, again. We are suppose to get another 6-12 inches by tomorrow. I got stuck backing into our drive, I'm betting I don't get out in the morning. I have to start dinner in a few minutes and then do dishes and go to bed. Hope everyone is safe and warm in this miserable weather.

Cat

1 - 12 of 12 Posts