Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have had alot of medical stuff going on in the last 6 weeks. 2 herniated disc in my lower back. I had a nasty spell last week, where i lost some vision in my left eye and weakness in my left arm. Went to er my doc said maybe a stroke. Ct was ok but needed a MRI. So Wed went had my mri, they have suspected MS since the late 90's i had a abnormal mri in 96 with white lesions on the brain. So they needed to check, no results yet. But after talking with the tech i notices my old mri brain scan was up on the screen and when your looking at it your starring at the top of the brain. They had the new one next to it. So i see more white lesions and bigger ones. MS is hard to detect, but doc mentioned and what i have red when you start having problems is when the test needs to be down, because it will show the old lesions and new ones will be bright white. So waiting for results.. Also had a spinal tap, and cortisone injections in my spine... So thats my life!Miss you all. I need to get better. I leaving for California in 5 weeks.

·
19,119 Posts
Nana2two - you sure are having a rough time of it. Am glad that they are finally following up on your health. One of our dear friends has MS, with brain scans similar to those you described.

Are you going to California for a vacation or a permanent move?
Please stay in touch, I miss hearing from you. Sending hugs, prayers and aloha your way.

Reactions: Nana2two

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just going to visit for several weeks. My moms bday my bday my nieces wedding Fatherday and parents ..60 wedding annversary. all in june.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hope you do not have to wait long for your results and that it is not as bad as you think. If it is MS there are more medical advances today than their were in the 90's, so that is in your favor. Keep your chin up. :cheerup:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm praying for you and yours! Hope you have a wonderful time with family in cali.

Reactions: Nana2two
1 - 7 of 7 Posts