Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've made some more Christmas Cards, I put them together as much as I could and photographed them.

I have got scans of each individual one but I couldn't bring myself to bore you all that badly LOL and anyway photo or scan they don't really show up the detail :confused:

Each card is embellished with either beads, handmade paper, metalic thread, braids, glitter, etc. etc.

Hope you like them ;)

These are part of my SIL order.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Bev, as always you did a marvelous job on those cards. Your SIL is going to love them. You are very talented.:)

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I love that snowman in the sleigh! (well I like them all)
All I can say is don't give up on doing cards. You really have a gift for creating them. They are all just beautiful. You can post cards anytime. I love seeing them.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DH likes that card best too :)

I hate keep posting what I've made ~ I like to show you and get feedback but I'm worried I may be boring people or they will think I'm trying to show off :(

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
I like the cat, snowcone stand and Santa with the stockings! They are all fabulous! I enjoy seeing them too! Please keep posting them!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
I agree, please keep posting them! I love to see them, and you have such a talent for this!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Bev, you're such a talented lady!! Sharing your ideas with all of us is such an inspiration - makes me want to get crafty!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Bev, they are all wonderful! You have a great talent, and the results of your talent are so great to see! keep posting. Love em!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
They are all great Bev, but that cat one just gets me! it reminds me of my cat Gracie!:toothy:

·
Registered
601 Posts
the cards are beautiful, how much do you sell them for....

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Vickie the cards are the same kind as the last one I made.

I hope you don't mind but I've copied and pasted my answer from that post to save me converting the money again ;)

Here goes:

Vickie ~ Quick trip to the dreaded eBay for conversion charts LOL. You'll see on my shopping demon thread why I'm SCARED of eBay LOL.

Anyway for this 'size' card (I do different sizes) I normally charge £2.50 ($4.03 US) It's A5 sized (I know you don't know what that is lol) It's approx half the size of US letter (very slightly bigger, not much)

However for the personalised cards of this size, which I put lots more work into as I assume they MUST be special, I normally charge £4 ($6.44 US) But I'm making these particular ones for my SIL and I just can't bring myself to charge my own family BUT she wants to pay so I'm doing them for the £2.50.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts