Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter came home from college this weekend, so we celebrated her and my mom's birthdays together.

(It was a good incentive for me to clean the house, too, so even though I woke up feeling tired and worn out this morning, it was worth it! :jug: )

Here is the link to some pictures I took throughout the day. I'm loving my little digital camera ... October Birthday Fun

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Great pictures! Looks like you had a great day. :)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Yup! Nothing like company coming to get the house cleaned...lol! And I enjoyed seeing your pictures. I remembered seeing a couple of your albums before too. And so I was wondering, are you the woman named Sandy? Always like to put a face to a name, and there seems to be a resemblance to your daughter.

Theresa :)

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup! Nothing like company coming to get the house cleaned...lol! And I enjoyed seeing your pictures. I remembered seeing a couple of your albums before too. And so I was wondering, are you the woman named Sandy? Always like to put a face to a name, and there seems to be a resemblance to your daughter.

Theresa :)
I am. :) People do comment on how my daughter and I look related.

·
27,948 Posts
Great pics Sandy! Looks like people & pets all had a good time together. Lots of love in your house for sure. :cloud9:
Was noticing your FV anniversary is coming up, we've been here a long time! ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.