Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
1 Timothy 2:1-4

I know very few people who are pleased with those government officials who lead this country. I hear nothing but complaint, dissatisfaction and dissapointment (myself included).
What I don't hear much of is people reminding one another to pray heavily for those who lead our country! That, my friends, is what needs to be happening!
How can we help them when they refuse to listen to our cries? By praying for them, our Lord listens to our cries and our plea's. We all know when we ask for prayer on things that we recieve what we are in need of, we are in need of a government with "US" as a priority instead of them continuing to be all about themselves. So why are we not all praying for our leaders to be led by our Lord? If we trust Him to lead us in the right way, we aught to be begging Him constantly to lead our government in the right way!
Today-Direct your concern's and fear to your Savior about your government, do it diligently and remind your friends and family to do this as well.
Have a wonderful wednesday in Jesus my friends!
Candy :0)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts