Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many use execution style mouse traps or do you dispose of rodents humanely?

If you read my post in the "veranda", you will know about the rodent crisis I found myself in this morning...long story short when we found the recently executed a momma mouse, her baby was sitting quietly on top of her...(the guilt)!

What do you do?

·
Registered
601 Posts
well let me just say that anytime in the past i had to use an ole mouse trap, if i could catch one, i just had to throw the whole trap in the trash....i would scoop it up with something and out it would go... :lol: I just can't stand touching them... ha!!!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We keep latex gloves for emptying traps...I can't empty them either.

·
27,948 Posts
When we use them Dh gets rid of them and we do reuse traps.
If a mouse doesn't want to end up in a trap they had better stay out of my house. One of them must have told his friends after seeing a mouse meet it's doom, cause were mouse free.:D

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I used to have house cats, I NEVER had meeese problems! Can't wait to get into our own home...1st thing we are gonna do is bring Miss Kitty in the house. My Mom won't let us have pets in her house...sniffle

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
If they come in this house they are dead !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Good ole execution style with no remorse at all. I am with Darlene, if they want to live, they should stay out of my house.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts