Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting from the hotel tonite. She's deteriorating rapidly. She has inoperable liver cancer, is on a ventalator. We'll be weening her off of it tomorrow after we move her into hospice. Our whole family, minus Ronnie and his family will be here for support. They tell us to expect about 2 weeks. I'm not ready to say goodbye to my mom.....Please remember her in your prayers and send good thoughts.

·
27,948 Posts
Oh Lisa I am so very very sorry. You must be devestated my friend. Wish I were there to hug you.& hold you and listen to if you wanted to talk. I'm crying as I type this. :cry:
You and your family will definately be in my thoughts. I'm wishing you all comfort & love.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I know it must be painful for you to see her suffer so much.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Oh Lisa, I am so very sorry. :hug2:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Lisa :hugz: I am so sorry. You will all be in my thoughts & prayers.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I'm so sorry Lisa. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts. You've been the best daughter any mom could hope for. :hugz:

·
27,948 Posts
I second that you've been the best daughter any Mom could hope for. Really.
I'm going to pm you my phone # if you want to talk. Big hugs.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
:hug2:

Lisa, I'm so sorry to hear this. You're in my prayers.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I'm so very sorry. I'm keeping you, your mom, and your whole family in my prayers. I wish I could offer you more comfort. :cry:

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Lisa my prays are with you and your family during this hard time........ I know how hard it is to lose a mom.........
Fern

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I'm so sorry Lisa. Your family is in my thoughts & prayers. :hugz:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Lisa, I am so sorry to hear this. You are in my thoughts in my prayers. :hugz:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Lisa I work in a hospice home and it's never easy for the family to lose a loved one. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. If they have any breavement classes I would suggest to take them. They have helped alot of families where I work at. My heart goes out to you!

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Lisa, it saddens me to hear about your Mom. My wish for you is that you and your family are able to comfort each other during this hard time. I still have my Mother, but we lost my Father almost 5 years ago. I am sure you have many memories of your Mother that will make you smile. God bless you and your family. You are in my thoughts and my prayers.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Lisa, I am so sorry to hear about your mother's health. I will keep her and your family in my thoughts and prayers. :hugz:

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Lisa, I'm so sorry. I will keep you and your Mom and family in my prayers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts