Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I love, love, love muffins. Too bad I'm always on a diet! :rolleyes: :laugh:

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Oh I really should make some muffins, At school in the morning I used to get a nice freshly baked muffin before class and a cup of joe to go with it. Can't budget this in right now, but i bet I have lots of the stuff if I hunt around the cabinets a little. Wow, what a treat I could make for myself...:bolt:

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
:bump: dusting off a great post

·
Technical Support Sleuth
6,481 Posts
I have a mini-muffin pan and Wesley stinkin' loves muffin. He cries in the morning if I don't have the stuff to make muffins. :( Silly boy. Thanks for the link.

I have a recipe for smore muffins that I've been meaning to try for weeks...might actually get to it tongiht.

·
Registered
77 Posts
thanks for the link. DH wants muffins & my son and i eat them too :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
on one of the muffin recipes i found, via that link, it said use SUCARYL.

what is it?

and do we think i REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY need to add it in? it sounds gross!

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Love muffins! I bought some silicone muffin papers that are re-usable and it makes muffin-ing so much nicer! We've got some bananas that are overripe and I was thinking about making some muffins this weekend. I'll check out these recipes!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I just made 3 dozen muffins on Monday because I had some overripe bananas. Then I also remembered I had a few apples that were ... not so crisp. And they're even healthy--whole wheat, low fat, low sugar, fruit, and nuts! Mmmm.

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Love muffins! I bought some silicone muffin papers that are re-usable and it makes muffin-ing so much nicer! We've got some bananas that are overripe and I was thinking about making some muffins this weekend. I'll check out these recipes!
I always thought you were probably a muffin kinda gal. I got those silicone liners for my b'day, they really are neat.

:dancingmuffin:

·
Registered
202 Posts
I just made 3 dozen muffins on Monday because I had some overripe bananas. Then I also remembered I had a few apples that were ... not so crisp. And they're even healthy--whole wheat, low fat, low sugar, fruit, and nuts! Mmmm.
OOh that sounds good...what was the recipe??

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Thanks for the post darlene, I had a site with all kinds of muffin recipes and then my computer did a dump and I couldn't find it. So now I have some more.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Anyone know of some muffins that use oranges? I have afew that are soft and would like to use them up.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
excellent!

my girls love muffins!

·
Registered
84 Posts
been looking for recipes using jarred baby food I thinking about replacing applesauce with whatever jarred fruit I have thanks for the links ~ Polly

1 - 18 of 18 Posts