Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have fraternal twin boys. Anyone else have multiples or is part of a set of multiples?

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I have identical twin boys that are 11 years old now.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I'm grandma to identical soon to be 1 yr old twin girls, does that count? Actually visiting them for 2 weeks for Christmas. I love the special bond that they have with each other-such a sweet thing to watch.

Sixfreds-how did you survive triplets?? The twins were colicy and had reflux and were cranky fussy babies--it was exhausting. Much easier now--but they do keep you on your toes!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Well somehow we survived. we had no help so during the day it was just me, the triplets and our at the time 5 year old daughter, it was rough, I think back wondering how we did it BUT we had to do it so we found a way :~)
It is still crazy around here but much easier now that the triplets are 9!
Eileen

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I am a fraternal twin, but my twin (brother) was stillborn.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have 2-1/2 year old boy/girl twins.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have three and a half year old boy/girl twins. It's fun but crazy. I never thought that I'd get to a point where I could actually get out of the house to go somewhere with all of them though. LOL

·
Registered
277 Posts
Count me in!

I have 4 year old boy/girl twins. Oh, and my daughter is 4 going on 14! The things she comes up with! My son is all boy...on the go, all the time. If only I could bottle that energy and sell it! I'd have my debt paid off in an instant!

·
Registered
175 Posts
:cake:My boy/girl twins turned 4 this past Thursday. They're 15 minutes apart. The Little Prince came the old-fashioned way and the Diva was a c-section. A couple of months ago I bought them a pair books...one is about Gigi, God's Little Princess (or something to that effect) and the other was about Will, God's Warrior. Boy, you talk about sizing them up perfectly. She's a little princess and he's all adventurer...not much caution in that one.

BTW, I noticed a couple of sets of multiples had birthdays on the 29th of December. That's my brother's b-day. He used to give us his Christmas list. Whatever wasn't checked off became the birthday list. He had the advantage of the after-Christmas sales. LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts