Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
8,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
~Oh my have we suffered this week. I had the stomach flu last weekend. Then DD woke up Tuesday morning vomiting. It kept coming up until the afternoon when it started coming out in her diaper. Her tummy and bowels seemed to be alright after that but she wouldn't eat or drink more than a few sips or bites. She was so lethargic I was getting worried. Doctor said she has strep. Ugh. So now we're pumping antibiotics and tylenol into her. She ate and drank a bit last night and drank 10 oz this morning. The whole thing was really creepy.She was 22lbs in January(she's very petite) and she lost at least a pound from the ordeal. REALLY felt like a mommy this week staring into her pitiful little face and crying because I couldn't make her feel better. :( Still don't know if she'll be well enough to visit relatives on Sunday.~

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Awwww....poor little thing :( I hope she's feeling better real soon :)

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Bless her little heart. I hope she is feeling better soon.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
poor thing! I hope she feels better soon. I know how u feel, when thryre really small its hard to watch them suffer and cant do much about it, just meds and time will work.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Poor baby :( I hope she feels better soon.

We are dealing with the strep throat too. Older ds had it last week (during my spring break) and younger ds has it this week.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
I hope she feels better soon, God Bless her :hugz:

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I hope you all feel better soon.We went throught he strep and head cold and chicken pox all during a two week span which included March break.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I hope your baby feels better soon. This must have been a nerve wracking week for you.

·
Technical Support Sleuth
6,481 Posts
I know how you feel. Wesley is on his 5th ear infection and once again one of the walk-in doctors at our normal clinic (normal doctor is awesome!) said he was just pullin his ear for attention. What 14 month old does that ? Also said I had bronchitis when I really had asthma. So for the past week, my little man has been sick, in pain, fever, etc. He gets tubes Monday.

Just remember that you being there and snuggling her helps and that you are doing the best you can.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Awwww, poor thing. I hope she is feeling better soon! :hugz:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts