Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm at school today, and there were about 5 minutes before the last bell rings when the phone in my classroom rings. I answer and it's one of my vice-principals asking me to come down to her office after the bell rings. She has a surprise for me. I say, sure.

The bell rings and I go down and lo and behold, it's Josh Sussman, the guy from Glee who is the reporter with a blog. Crazy, wild curly hair. He used to be a student of hers and they've kept in touch over the years. She knew I was a fan of the show, so she called me down when he arrived. The Spielberg's actually flew him to NJ for Thanksgiving so he could hang with his family. Yeah, he's friends with the Spielberg's. And now, I've had my picture taken with him! :) He was really down-to-earth and cool.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
that's awesome. What a great afternoon. :)

·
Registered
984 Posts
Thats really cool Amy! Nice of your boss to think of you to.

·
19,119 Posts
What a terrific surprise for you!!

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
That is really cool and nice that your boss thought even to have you come down and get such a neat surprise!

That is a neat show.

·
27,948 Posts
Woohoo! Good for you Amy! Neat that the Vice-Principal surprised you like that.:thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.