Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I officially started my Christmas Shopping. I was able to pick up 2 long sleeve Penn Start t-shirts for $6.99 each, regular $24.99, 1men's leather tri-fold wallet $7.99, suggested retail $40.00, 2 2pks. low-rise mens athletic socks, $1.99 each, regular $6.99 each, 4 beaded bracelets $2.50 each, regular $10.00 and 1 pr beaded earrings $2.50, regular $10.00. I had all but the socks gift wrapped for free at the department store.

I think that I'm off to a good start. I hope I can continue to get such good deals.

·
19,119 Posts
You do have a wonderful start to your Christmas shopping - plus everything is wrapped to go too!! Looking forward to seeing what other goodies you find!!

·
Premium Member
3,524 Posts
You got some really good buys! Searching out the good deals can be a whole lot of fun -- enjoy!

P.S. You're further along with your Christmas shopping than I am....how did it get to be 1/3 of the way through OCTOBER already?! :yikes:

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
great job !!
my goal this week is to go down to teh basement to the bins where i put gift si get year round and go thru them to see what all i already have- i have an idea but not sure how much i already have for each of the kids !

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So this weekend I made some more progress on my Christmas shopping. I also have 2 birthdays that I need to buy for and got them started as well. I found some great deals again.

2 long sleeve henley shirts $4.99 each (reg. $20 each)
2 6pk crew socks $2.99 each (reg. $11.99 each)
1 long sleeve ladies t-shirt $7.99 (reg. $26.00)
1 pr sterling silver earrings $14.99 (reg. $40.00)

I was able to have all items wrapped at the store. That sure will save me time as the season goes.

·
Registered
708 Posts
me too....amazon has some really great clearances right now and i had a $15 code

thanks to winster... so i was able to pick up a couple of things...

hannah montana back stage pass book... normally 19.99 clearanced to 2.21 and eligible for free shipping with prime... which i have.

also frost the legend dvd for 2.79 which also was eligible for the free shipping... so happy as christmas is going to be very very very thin this year... and this helps dramatically...

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Great deals!

·
19,119 Posts
Love hearing about all these great deals!!
Cannot wait to start wrapping my gifts!! I wrap each item going into the eight stockings that I fill - better get started soon!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.