Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone doing my coke rewards?
i just signed up today and have 21 points (which was 7 bottle tops). i have on the sly been collecting the coke tops from empty bottles in the break room at work. not a bunch but i figure it will eventually add up. it seems the site has a lot of great prizes but might take me awhile to get to one LOL

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
I should have been saving them when they first came out. I would have a ton of points by now. I just didn't see the need to start saving them. Now I wish that I had. I have a little over 100 points, but to get anything really good you need lots of points. Can't see drinking that much soda, but I am gonna keep trying.

·
Registered
69 Posts
My DH picked some up for me at his work too. I don't have a lot, but enough to get my 8x10 collage from Kodak!! I got a free one last year from them and thought it would be cool to get one every year and have pictures of what we did the year before on it. Then I cover the top part of our calender with it so it doesn't matter what kind of calender I get... I will always enjoy the pictures. :)

·
Registered
579 Posts
I didn't even know coke did a rewards thingy.......dang. Does pepsi do this too??

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
can you only get the rewards from all the plastic bottle caps?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just started but the only times I've seen anything say coke rewards on it is from the plastic tops. I just went back to http://www.mycokerewards.com/index.jsp and there are more brands participating than I knew. They also have listed: Barq's, Dasani, Fanta, Fresca, MinuteMaid, Nestea, Powerade, Pibb, Sprite, Vault. And it shows pictures where 12packs and 2liters are worth more points. I'm assuming the 12 packs are cans since you would put the individual codes in if they each had a plastic top (?) I'm definitely going to have to keep my eyes more open at work. I had originally been buying the pop in the cafeteria since with a discount it was 75 cents and easy to grab, but the price has raised and I have also drawn myself back to "What are you thinking?" -- I definitely don't have the money to spend on this. (I have been drinking water flavored with TrueLemon packets & sugar the past couple of weeks as much as possible). I hate thinking of all the tops I threw away.
for a small amount of points you can enter sweepstakes but for 80 points there are several mag subscriptions (redbook,seventeen,cosmogirl)and 100 points (good housekeeping) im a nut about mag subscriptions so i might go that way.

julieb i havent heard of pepsi doing this.

·
8,714 Posts
~Oh yeah! I have over 500 points. I buy 12 packs when they're on sale for less than $2.50(last time I picked them up for $2.20!). Their codes are 10 points a pack. But I've been lucky enough to enter alot of codes on a double day and got over 150 points in a promotion. Still don't know what I want to spend my points on. I really wish I could get coupons for free Coke.~

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the info nuisance..... do they have double days on a certain day or randomly? that sounds like a good way to boost my points.:rollsmile

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i just entered the code 100082765242423 and got 10 points

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
another code worth 10 points.... geesh why haven't i done coke rewards b4 this?

·
Registered
5 Posts
:tay: I HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR AWHILE NOW AND HAVE SO FAR GOTTEN TWO MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND MY HUSBAND A HAT. I STILL HAVE 136 POINTS BUILDING UP FOR MORE REWARDS. I LOVE GETTING FREEBIES AND THIS IS A GOOD WAY TO GET THEM.

·
8,714 Posts
~The second code worked,thanks! I found out about the double day and the promotions here at FV. If someone has a tip, we'll see it. Haven't heard about another double day yet. I have 80 points to enter but I'm holding off and hoping!~

·
Registered
814 Posts
My mom has been giving me all of her lids (She drinks Caffeine Free Diet Coke like it's the most nourishing liquid ever.. hahaha) and I have something like 300 points. I really don't know what I'll do with them!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts