Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday was a crafting day for me. I made several projects, but wanted to share three of them. These are cards. My favorite one is the quilted one, but I also like the teacup one. All of them were easy to make, but very complicated. It took forever to piece the quilt card. The doily on the teacup card is hand made, and if I do it again, I'll probably buy a paper doily to use.

Reactions: frugalfranny

·
Registered
292 Posts
Very pretty! I know how long it can take to make a card...you did a fabulous job. My favorite is the teacup one!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
They are beautiful....you have much more patience then me...I have a friend who makes cards and I save them all...every now and again I will take them out and look at them. Makes me feel loved...

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all! FF, you have an awesome quilt as your avatar!

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
beautiful cards!

·
19,119 Posts
Love your new avatar too!! Love the variation in your card making techniques - and for that reason, they all are my favorites!! Mahalo for sharing!!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Very, very nice. You did a wonderful job.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Oh....they are so unique! I would be thrilled to receive something so creative. And I think I like the teacup best. But maybe because I still have my cup and saucer collection, so it caught my eye. But I think that the little tag's sentiment is what really won me over!

Looks like you had a great crafting day there! It's easy to see how much you loved making those! Thanks for posting for us!

Theresa :)

·
27,948 Posts
Lovely! What a nice gift for special someones to receive.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts