Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You have to love him. He never does things by half.

Our finances are partly in ruin mostly because of our daughter in London and many many other things (believe me you don't want to know).

My computer was a disaster area and we kept saying that if we ever have money then we would buy a new one. it was so bad that every hour or so I would have to turn it off because of the noise that it was making. He said many times that he was really afraid that the dratted thing would explode one of these days. (I really need a computer to prepare my lessons for school and often I had it on for hours at a time.)

Anyhow dh came back from London on Sun evening full of stories of the time spent with our daughter. I had said to him to please not spend too much money there (I know him and how he likes to spoil our daughter a little).
(His ticket and hotel was paid for by the company because he had to be there on business too.)

One of the stories that he came home with was about the newest i-mac computer.
He raved about it as did our daughter. I didn't pay much attention because when we were in NY in the summer he had raved about the i-pad when we were in the apple store he and hadn't bought it.

Yesterday he came home and said that he a a gift for me.
You've guessed it.
Now I am typing this post behind a HUGE screen and THE most beautiful computer that I have ever seen.
For the next weeks (and months and years lol ) I will be learning how to work this thing because it so different from the other ancient computer.

·
19,119 Posts
Gotta love him!!

Reactions: Dutchie

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
That was so sweet!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
What an awesome surprise! Have fun with it! :)

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
What a wonderful , loving and giving husband. Enjoy your new computer!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.