Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Some of you may remember me from the past. I used to be a pretty heavy poster here, but had to stop in order to write my book, The Diabetic Pastry Chef. It has just been released and I will now have the time to rejoin the community. I've continued to stop in to read your posts, I just haven't had the time to post.

·
19,119 Posts
Glad that you are back and congrats on your book!! Who is carrying your book?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Congrats on being published! As a diabetic, I am interested in the book. Fill us in on where we can get it, price, etc. TIA!!!

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Glad to see you back, Congratulations on the book!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Welcome back and congratulations on the release of your book.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, everyone! My book is available in all major bookstores and through Amazon. The retail price is $24.95 but Amazon and Barnes and Noble are presently selling the book online at a discount from $16.50 to $18.00. The book is hardcover. I also have a blog by the same name as the book , but I don't think I'm allowed to post the link. It can be found in Google.

·
19,119 Posts
Mahalo staceyy - shall go check it out!!

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
That is great news! CONGRATS!!!

Wishing you much success on your book. I think there is a real need for that type of book - hope it does well!

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Wow! That is awesome and congrats to you!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Congratulations - what an achievement!!!!

·
Registered
541 Posts
The description on amazon.com made is sound just exactly what I've been looking for. It'll be nice to be able to pick up a book and find what I need versus surfing forever for it.

Ordered it & Lasagna Gardening. Free Shipping!. Been wanting the gardening book, but wouldn't buy it until I found something else I realllly wanted, so I could get them for no shipping.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Congratulations and welcome back! You have every right to be proud of yourself!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts