Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you already know since DH came back I've have been trying to think of ways to suppliment our income as it decreased dramatically on his return.

Today he was signed off work through Occupational Stress so we now have NO income at all!!! :eek:

I am going away on holiday in a few weeks and on my return I am really hoping to be able to make a full time income on eBay. I don't know how achievable that is in reality, but I have nothing to lose by trying. (And I don't know what else to do! :( )

I have asked Saras permission to put a link to my auctions on my signature and she has very kindly agreed to this (Thank you so much Sara)

I would be really grateful if you could check it out occasionally, (you never know what you may find! ;) ) But even more so, I'm really posting this thread to insure that nobody would be offended by me doing that.

If there is anybody that feels it is wrong for any reason, you can either say so here or privately mail me and I won't do it.

My friendships mean more to me than making money! :)

Thank you all.

Bev. xxxx

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Not at all Bev, GO FOR IT!! :D

I wish you the best of luck!!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Go for it girl!!! I have lots of faith in you!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
You go for it !!!!!!!!!!! I hope you make $$$$$$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Good luck Bev! I just know that you will do great. I can't wait to check it out.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I don't have a problem with you doing this. :D I wish you lots of luck selling all kinds of goodies!!! :D

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Good luck Bev... I know you can make it through this. :)

·
27,948 Posts
Good for you Bev! Hope you sell..sell..sell!:smball:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Go for it! Good luck:D

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Good luck Bev!!!:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts