Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, two months ago it was 250.xx, last month it was 205.xx and this month it is down to 176.xx.........:cheergrl: :cheergrl: :cheergrl: I am so happy that it is finally going down. Just thought I would share my happy dance.... LOLOL... Spring here we come!!!

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Wow that's a very nice difference WTG!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Congratulations! That's how I feel about my latest bill too. So I have been happy dancin as well. Woo Hoo!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Good job and I am jealous.........trying to get mine down a bit more. What did you do differently??

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
That is awesome!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Julieb, the weather was a big reason for the drop in the electric bill.. It was quite a bit warmer, and so we were not using the small space heater hardly at all... I have also been going around behind the kids turning off the lights, opening the blinds in all the common rooms, and keeping the doors open to keep the house cooler... I like the feel of fresh air, even if it is still a little cool... I plan on changing all of the likght bulbs to the new low energy ones soon. The porch lights already have them. I am just happy that what ever I have been doing has been working. Thanks for all the encouragements....

·
Registered
674 Posts
Great job!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
thats good. Wtg! for getting it down. I've tried everything lately to get mone down. I think i give up.

·
Registered
814 Posts
That's great!! I'm right there with ya! I think the new bulbs have helped and not turning on any heat or a/c! :)

·
Registered
565 Posts
That's wonderful! I've been trying to get mine down!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts