Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Port Charles ended today. Evernthough they didn't film a real soap ending (since they didn't know the show was going to get cancelled while the actors were on hiatis) it actually had a good ending for the most part.

Now I'll have to find something else to do from 12:30PM-1:00PM on the afternoons that I don't work. (I know I'll come to the frugal village :smball: )

My husband dreads tomorrow because SoapNet is doing a PC marathon of 24 favorite episodes from 12 noon until 12 midnight. He said he may have to go to work 3 hours early so he doesn't have to watch it with me ;)

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Awww I use to watch it a few years ago and stopped after Jackson was born. Sorry it was cancelled.

Wish we had soap net *sigh*

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
What?? What happened? :eek: What will happen to my favorites from there--will they be on GH again?

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Michelle said:
What?? What happened? :eek: What will happen to my favorites from there--will they be on GH again?
Micheal Easton started on OLTL this week
Brian Gaskill started last month on B&B
Erin Hershey Presley is one of the ladies in the running to get the 5th chair on The View, but she is trying to get on AMC.

All the ones that had contracts either they have to let them finish their contract on GH or pay them what they were suppose to get until the contract is up or they get another job.

What's funny is eventhough GH & PC where the same town Kelly Monaco (Livvie) started on GH this week as Samantha she is of no relation to Kevin (should he come back to GH) but she will be involved with Jax.

The ending was great though, even if it wasn't suppose to be the ending.

It would have been great if they could have all gone to GH to finish out their storylines. I wish at least that Lucy and Kevin could go back to GH.

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
I am so out of the loop..maybe I'll take up GH again!

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
This just ended over here in Germany.( I get it on Army tv and we were a week behind. ) I was so disappointed with the ending. I am really glad that 'Livvie' is on GH now though. She is a really good actress.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
KKCondrey said:

What's funny is eventhough GH & PC where the same town Kelly Monaco (Livvie) started on GH this week as Samantha she is of no relation to Kevin (should he come back to GH) but she will be involved with Jax.

The ending was great though, even if it wasn't suppose to be the ending.

It would have been great if they could have all gone to GH to finish out their storylines. I wish at least that Lucy and Kevin could go back to GH.
I missed this reply until now.

What's funny to me is not only what you mentioned, but also that I saw Livvy on GH, and I thought, "I know her from somewhere...she looks like Livvy from PC, but it can't be since she's on PC..."

I wish Lucy and Kevin could continue on GH too. I don't know actors names, so I'll need to go look up who you were mentioning. I'm curious to see who went to OLTL. I really like that show, but the time it's on isn't convenient for me.

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Michelle said:
I missed this reply until now.

What's funny to me is not only what you mentioned, but also that I saw Livvy on GH, and I thought, "I know her from somewhere...she looks like Livvy from PC, but it can't be since she's on PC..."

I wish Lucy and Kevin could continue on GH too. I don't know actors names, so I'll need to go look up who you were mentioning. I'm curious to see who went to OLTL. I really like that show, but the time it's on isn't convenient for me.

The guy that played Caleb is the one that is now on OLTL as Johnny Bain (or something like that). The one that played Alison is trying out forThe View but wants to also be on another soap and the one that played Rafe is now on B&B. Those are the only ones I've heard of. (Aside from LIvvie now becoming Sam on GH.)

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
KKCondrey said:
The guy that played Caleb is the one that is now on OLTL as Johnny Bain (or something like that). The one that played Alison is trying out forThe View but wants to also be on another soap and the one that played Rafe is now on B&B. Those are the only ones I've heard of. (Aside from LIvvie now becoming Sam on GH.)
Thanks--I forgot to edit my reply and say that I looked them all up so I could know who you meant :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Tune in tomorrow when we hear Deb say - "What the heck are you talking about" yet again....Commercial consideration paid for by the following......yatta, yatta, yatta....:toothy:

Obviously, I haven't watched soap operas since the 80's - as a matter of fact, I quit watching when Ryan's Hope went off.....:)

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I remember that one (Ryan's Hope). They play it on Soap Net still. I've seen it a few times.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts