Frugal Village Forums banner

my feet are

Tags
feet
955 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  MomToTwoBoys 
#1 ·
always cold in the fall/winter months and i hate it....so, i bit the bullet and bought a pair of uggs...man are they warm! i dont want to take them off.....i think i will be happy (i already am) that i spent the $$$ for warm tootsies!:tay:

#3 ·
Mine are always cold in my apartment so when there were the fake version of uggs on clearance last year I picked up a pair for around the house. They really are warm and it is surprising how warm I feel all over. I do have warm socks to wear in the house but the boots seem to work better and not slip.

Glad to hear you have nice comfy and warm boots to wear in the winter. It really does help.

#5 ·
LOL, I projected and thought you were going to say, "My feet are ..... killing me."
I just got home and mine are, sigh.

#7 ·
It's not really my feet that are cold. It's my toes! My toes and my fingers are always so frigid. It's like this even when it's warm outside too. Russ suggested that I get some slipper booties to help keep them warm, so I might check into that. I have moccasin socks but they don't do any justice to my feet anymore.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.