Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And it's not for me!

My SIL gave me an order to make her 13 personalised Christmas Cards!

But she wanted one really special one for her nieces and nephew who she loves dearly but hardly sees anymore.

This isn't such a good scan but it's the best I could do.

The top is set with eyelets and has natural sissal threaded through with the stockings hanging on it (like a washing line) each stocking has a child's name on it.

I wanted to run it past my friends (as usual) first before I give it to her ~ then just another 12 to go LOL

·
27,948 Posts
Bev you and this card making go together like a hand in a glove.
You are so good at this!I am not just saying this to fluff you up~ you really are good! You definately have made a wonderful card.
:thumb:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Bev, it is so precious! I just love it. You are so talented!!!!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
I LOVE it!! :thumb:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
It's really cute! How do you do it? Do you cut out all the shapes of the santa? or buy peices of santa and you stick them with glue?....I am so impressed, Bev! It is really, really nice!:thumb: It must take you long to make one...?

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I love it!!! Great job

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I love it! You come up with some of the cutest ideas Bev.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Great Job. I really like it. I love comming on here and seeing all your great new cards. You have fantastic talent. :)

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Too cute! Great job, yet again, Bev!

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
B E A U T I F U L !:) :D

·
Registered
601 Posts
Bev, the cards are awesome, how much do you charge for something like that???

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Vickie ~ Quick trip to the dreaded eBay for conversion charts LOL. You'll see on my shopping demon thread why I'm SCARED of eBay LOL.

Anyway for this 'size' card (I do different sizes) I normally charge £2.50 ($4.03 US) It's A5 sized (I know you don't know what that is lol) It's approx half the size of US letter (very slightly bigger, not much)

However for the personalised cards of this size, which I put lots more work into as I assume they MUST be special, I normally charge £4 ($6.44 US) But I'm making these particular ones for my SIL and I just can't bring myself to charge my own family BUT she wants to pay so I'm doing them for the £2.50.

I have just finished some more that I'm about to post and bore you all with LOL.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts