Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure alot of already do it but I thought of this last night when I couldn't sleep. I had been sitting on myspace looking at all the quotes and comments to add to peoples profiles when it hit me....I could copy and paste them into a word document and print them out to use as "phrases" on my pages since I have NO money for stuff. I did 2 pages of quotes I liked, printed them out and it looked great. THEN I had another thought....I did another 3 pages of sayings and quotes even song lyrics and cut a manilla file folders(I had) to fit the printer. I printed the next 3 pages on those as well as 1 with the kids names. I am soooo excited! :dancing:

Reactions: mauimagic

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
GREAT IDEA!

Also, consider using a picture and print as a watermark background for a page. Looks very cool :) I do this with fall pics, snow pics, mountain pics etc.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GREAT IDEA!

Also, consider using a picture and print as a watermark background for a page. Looks very cool :) I do this with fall pics, snow pics, mountain pics etc.
How do you do it as a watermark?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Reactions: mom23boyz

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
You can also use 12x12 pc's of wrapping paper for a back ground, use cookie cutters for shapes.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
to do a watermark.

Use a work processor, there is a way to do it. In Open Office it's format page, as image. Then go from there.

In works, Insert->Watermark

In word: http://www.worldstart.com/tips/tips.php/1158 more options so more indepth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts