Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im heartbroken. I feel awful for my grandmother and my mom. THere's nothing I can do being so far away. I don't know why, but even though in my heat I knew that the time was near, i kept hoping in my hear that things would turn around. My kids knew her. Not very many can say that they knew their great-great grandmother. My grandmother was taking care of her and my mom. She's devistated. So's mom.

:(

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Missy,
{{{{ Hugs }}}} to you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
I never know what to say at times like this and that is why I just say I'm sorry.

·
Registered
301 Posts
You guys are blessed to have had her around for so long. I'll say a few prayers for you and your family tonight. If you want... there's a wonderful book by Maria Schriver called What's Heaven . My mother-in-law bought it for me so it would be easier to tell my daughter about my mom. Since my daughter is learning to read now she'll sit in her room and read the book over and over again. I think it's been helping her deal with the loss.

*hug*

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Missy :hugz: I am sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. I agree the book called what's heaven is a really good book for children. My sil bought this for my daughters years ago and it really helped them to understand.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss Missy. What a blessing to have known your Great Grandmother and how special for your children to have known their Great Great Grandmother. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. :hug2:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I am so sorry about your Great Grandmother. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. :angel:

·
Registered
586 Posts
I am sorry for your loss. How special that your children were fortunate enough to have known her. I am sure she was a special lady.

·
Registered
579 Posts
My prayers are with you and your family

·
Registered
241 Posts
:hug2: :hug2:

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

·
27,948 Posts
I'm sorry Missy. Big big hug.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
OH Missy, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts & prayers are with you and yours.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts