Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been cutting my own hair for quite a while. The last time I went in was not this january, but january before last! It was just for a trim and to get bangs.
BUT now I am at wits end because I just can't get my hair to do what I want it to...

It looks STRAGGLY at the ends. and just basically not well done you know?

I WANT it to be layered backwards, so the shortest hair is on the outside...and then just have them shag my hair in the front (is that the word?) where they use the razor and make it angled...

I printed out a picture of what I want my hair to look like, so hopefully that will help. Those books they have in there just never have what I want!

I wish I wasn't sick because I'd go right this second to get it done!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Heather,

When I was looking for a new style last month, I went to this site, http://www.hair-styles.org/ and found a few that were close to what I wanted. I just printed them out and took them with me to my hairstylist and she told me which ones would work.

Good luck! :D

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I would choose page two on the right. I should try this.

Heather, have you looked here?

Thanks Diana!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
neat site! :)

I did find one I liked on another site, but I showed it to carl and he isn't *too thrilled with it... So now I just don't know what to do..

maybe i'll look at the medium length haircuts now to get an idea, but just keep it past my shoulders.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts