Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday DH said he would highlight my hair for me. Sounds great huh? Well, he wouldn't listen when I told him he was taking out too much hair to highlight. So, when I went to wash it out, most of my hair was now lighter than it should be. I have naturally dark brown hair. So, it was very dramatic. The boys kept asking what did you do to your hair? I thanked DH for trying (just to be nice), but wanted to really say, WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN??? Anyway, I had appointments in town today and had to make do until I could get more color. Needless to say, I colored it back to the natural color, but there are still very light streaks in it. It does look much better now. MEN!!! I think they have built up wax in their ears!!!!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure I will let him again. He has done it once before a few years ago and did really good, so I thought he would do ok. BUT:eek: :eek: :eek: never again!

·
27,948 Posts
Hope you can get it back to something you'll like fast.
Whenever I talk of getting my hair done Dh says he has plenty of "tools" in his workshop and will do it for free. Uh.. no thanks.:toothy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts