Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
she couldn't standup this morning..looked just like a new cult just born trying to stand for the first time kinda thing.. I told my Dh she needs to go to the vet and most likely they will put her to sleep.. The Dr saids theres nothing that can be done to help her.. so she is at peace now.. But I'm really not handling this very well..She was the BEST DOG anyone could ask for..She's a 13yr old German Shepard and we got her when my middle son was only a couple of weeks old.. It will never be the same for us without her...I'll miss her dearly..Thanks for letting me share my saddness with yo all..

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
So sorry for your loss. It's truly hard to lose your best friend. Sending lots of hugs to you and your family. :grouphug:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
So sorry to hear this. Our furry friends find a special place in our hearts. Remember all of the joy and unconditional love that Brandy brought to your family. You are in my thoughts.

auntie

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
our heart goes out to you and your family for your loss...We just lost out Dusty on the 14th with a stroke so know how hard it is that they are here today and going tomarrow...she was 12...but they will live in our hearts forever..pm me your e mail and I will send you a readiing for her.

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
You and your family will be in my prayers.

Just remember that you gave Brandy a wonderful life and she left it knowing that you loved her.

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
Brenda I know *exactly* how you're feeling. We had to put down a faithful friend called Bandy about 6 years ago. She couldn't stand anymore either, it was just heartwrenching. Just a couple of months ago we had put down our 12 years old cat named Sheba, she was sooo ill. It certainly does break your heart but you did the only responsible thing you could do. Sometimes pet ownership really hurts. :hugz:

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this. My parents put my old dog to sleep on Friday. Never easy. :hugz:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss....... :hug2:

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. Pets are family and we all grieve with you.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I'm so sorry for the loss of your great friend and companion.:hug2:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss of your Brandy. I know she was very special to you all.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear of your sad news. Take care.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Brenda I'm so sorry to hear this. All dogs are special, but it is amazing to see how strong a bond can be formed with a German Shepherd Dog. I don't know what it is.. they just seem to communicate with their family. Brandy was a very lucky dog to have spent her life with you.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I am sorry about Brandy. Pets become such a part of our families, it is such a hard thing to go through.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts