Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You have to understand, hubster has a VERY dry sense of humor and sometimes sneaks in little zings that just leave you rolling laughing.

Well the other night I'd had ENOUGH of the neighbors )_*(&^$%$% boyfriend and his glass pack mufflers on ALL his vehicles (for petes sake, he's 36, GROW UP!!) So I commented that I was going to sneak over the hill late at night and stuff potatoes in ALL his tailpipes :) Hubby just looks at me and says "naaaah, don't waste our food that way, taters aren't free" :)

Yep, hubster gets it :cheergrl::cheergrl:

kj

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Ha ha, made me laugh but I am lovin the comment from your DH :)

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Thats funny, but I think I would still have to put those tators in his tailpipe. I agree at 36 its time to let that stuff go.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats funny, but I think I would still have to put those tators in his tailpipe. I agree at 36 its time to let that stuff go.

Actually we did one better, we went together with the other neighbors (there are 3 houses back our lane and the lane goes within 20 feet of my house, grrr) and got signs made that state PRIVATE DRIVE SPEED LIMIT 5 MPH And trust me we're enforcing them, I know I'm BAD but I just LOVE watching ol leadfoot the ijit have to crawl down the lane, snicker, I JUST KNOW it gets under his skin! He and I have a few "ahem" issues, he is STILL married to a close friend of mine and knows we're NOT happy with his actions.

kj

1 - 7 of 7 Posts