Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok thought I would post it here,cause well its part of a healthy lifestyle,a major part.It's not about loosing weight but I figured I'd post here.This week I stopped smoking.Mon,tues I had a total of 4 cigs for the 2 days,but yesterday and today a BIG FAT 0!!!!!!The last cig I smoked was Tues @4pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
OOOOHHHH Amanda, you'll be adding up extra cash for the trip!!!
I know what a feat that is Congratulations...take it one craving at a time...minute by minute if you need to
pm me anytime!!!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
That's wonderful!!! :grwave:

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.It isn't as hard as I thought it would be.The hardest part is being around someone else who smokes(like dh)so he'll go around to the side of the house when he gets home,or like last night he was so tired he didn't smoke at all and just fell asleep,the cigs I did smoke I couldn't smoke even half of one by tuesday.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
~~GREAT JOB AMANDA!!!~~way to go!!! i'm soooooooooooo proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smball: :smball: :smball:

·
27,948 Posts
:clap: Good for you Amanda!!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
That is great Amanda!!!!!!!!!!:dancing: :clap: :thumb: You can do it!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Keep going Amanda! You can do it!!!

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok well its almost been a whole week without 1 singel cigarette!So at 4pm today it'll be a whole week!I am proud o myself and have noticed dh isn't smoking as much when he is home,maybe he is just too tired or maybe he just doesn't need one,but I like to secretly think he's considering my feelings.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
How wonderful!!! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts