Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am merchandiser so I was at a CVS store the other day and saw a "fellow couponer" with her binder open and shopping as I was walking out. Kinda giggled to myself and had an AHA moment...I should be taking my coupons with me even when I am working. I currently drive an hr and 1/2 from home and see stores I don't have close by me.

Then last night while I was at the store a lady stopped me and said"oh I thought I was bad" and pointed at my little coupon basket...its VERY small right now for me but I am just building up my coupon collection again. She said"I used to be REALLY bad" I told her "oh I used to have two Rubbermade shoeboxes full that I brought on each trip" her repsonse was "OH....have a nice day" Not sure if she was thinking I was ridiculous or what!! LOL

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
that's funny!!

I like to run into other couponers - it's an automatic something in common :) never know when you'll meet a new friend.

Reactions: mom23boyz
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.