Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday Tyler painted a picture for his grandparents and one for his great-grandparents (all in PA). I took this picture of him to send them with the paintings. I think it turned out cute.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's another...

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
What a doll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure the pics will make the art all the more special !!!!!!!!!! He's a very hand print maker !!!!!!!!!!!
Good job Tyler !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
That is the sweetest picture I have seen. He is such a precious little fella. I know the art work will be loved.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Awww...he looks like he's having lots of fun!! What a precious gift he is making!!

GREAT WORK TYLER!!!!:hurray: :grwave: :fdance: :tigger: :tweety: :hurray:

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! He loves to paint now... I have a hard time getting him to stop. lol

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
What a sweetheart! Looks like he's concentrating so hard. And what a great gift for his grandparents!

·
Registered
601 Posts
What an artist-------PICASSO ---the grandparents will love it....

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Pictures like that with the artwork framed and matted with the oicture of him doing it matted under neath would be so cute!!!. You can buy mat pretty inexpensive, but cutting can be tricky.

·
27,948 Posts
Good job Tyler!:rollsmile
What a wonderful idea not only to send the painting he made but a picture of him working so hard on it. Two special gifts in one.:heartsm:

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks girls! I know they will love it.

grneyegrl... I was from the Erie area, NW PA. A little ways from Harrisburg.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts