Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sidney and Oliver, decided to wake me up this morning! :toothy:

One of them bit my A**, so I woke up and moved really fast, then the other jumped on my head and bit my hair!! (They like my curly hair!) I couldn't get out of bed fast enough! :laugh:

Tag teaming Mom! :D It does make you get up really fast! :crackup:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
LOL! Sorry, I had to laugh when I read that Diana. You don't need an alarm clock. You just need your pets.:D

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Mine never wake me up..lol...they would rather sleep all day.

But Nosey does get in the bed at night, gets on my pillow and kneads my hair before she goes and gets in the clothes basket for the ight..lol.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have to admit even I was chuckling as I stumbled to the kitchen for a MUCH needed cup of coffee! :coffee: What a way to wake up, needle teeth and picky nails! :toothy:

They are very persistent, I felt them climbing on me and when I didn't move, they tried another tactic.

IT WORKED!! :laugh:

·
27,948 Posts
Lol, Dee. They're either gonna keep you young or age you fast. Little devils.:D I can just picture them planning this.
"I'm hungry, are you hungry?" Ok you bite her a** while I go for the head. Ready, set go!:paw::yikes:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Rise and Shine Mom! LOL.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Darlene said:
Lol, Dee. They're either gonna keep you young or age you fast. Little devils.:D I can just picture them planning this.
"I'm hungry, are you hungry?" Ok you bite her a** while I go for the head. Ready, set go!:paw::yikes:
I bet that is EXACTLY what they were saying! :D

You're too funny Darlene! :laugh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts