Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dalton (2) is sick. Started Tuesday morning with a temp that reached as high as 39.2 C (102.56 F), then this morning it was kinda normal and mild, but by 3 this after noon it was gone back up and has reached 39.6 C (103.28 F). We had to get him up at 10:30 pm, strip him off, get some meds into him, some liquids, and then give him a cool bath. He is sleeping now, but is restless. The only other symptoms he has is that he has been really tired for at least a month, and he does have a small rash on his back. So I am not sure what this is. Hopefully nothing serious and he is back to himself soon.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Kelly, I would take him to the doctor. The symptoms sound like that of swine flu...they say the best indicator is a fever that will not go away. Saying prayers and keep us informed. :hugz:

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He was sick this morning, but right now there is no temp or at least it feels like there is no temp, so I am hoping thats the end of it. If it goes back up we are going to take him to the dr, thats long enough with him sick.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I would also get him in right away a rash and high fever can also be scarlet fever.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts