Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
8,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At my daughter's school they have good behavior tickets (earned for doing kind and good/positive things without being asked, one kid a each class earns one per week) They have small drawings all year. During the year she won a trail size Bath and Body Works lotion

At the end of the year they put all the undrawn tickets in for big drawings.

Daughter won one of the grand prizes

A Digital camera and a cute puppy poster.

Very happy girl:pony:

(Her brother whined he never wins anything. We walked him up to his room and pointed at the tv the won in first grade. LOL)

· Registered
4,324 Posts
Good for her! Congrats to your little girl. :cheergrl:

Reactions: imagine

· Registered
2,142 Posts
Congratulations! That is a really generous prize!

Sounds like you have lucky kids!

· Registered
31,548 Posts
Awww, that's great! Congrats to your daughter! :)

· Registered
6,917 Posts
tell ur daughter congrats. like above said good kid.
once my oldest at the time ingrade 8 they were selling coupons for the place to eat etc from the town trough the school fundraiser. and since i dont work out like alot of parents he told me he knew he didnt have the chance to win anyhting beacuse he couldnt sell enough books.
they did drawstoo he had 4 tickets and he got to pick out the prize he wanted after the runners up picked theirs. he picked the DS lite with the 4 games. I never seen a kid so excited in all his life. I was so glad for him.

· Registered
8,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Update:

We can't get the camera, it is a USB camera, to work with/on either of our computers. Hubby said to keep it we might be able to figure something out.

But the camera has a flashlight on it (a 4 in 1 camera) so she is happy with the flashlight for now. Probably ever hopeful that we will be able to figure it out.

· Registered
8,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tell ur daughter congrats. like above said good kid.
once my oldest at the time ingrade 8 they were selling coupons for the place to eat etc from the town trough the school fundraiser. and since i dont work out like alot of parents he told me he knew he didnt have the chance to win anyhting beacuse he couldnt sell enough books.
they did drawstoo he had 4 tickets and he got to pick out the prize he wanted after the runners up picked theirs. he picked the DS lite with the 4 games. I never seen a kid so excited in all his life. I was so glad for him.

That is an awesome prize so neat that he won it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.