Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, today might be the end of the Memorial Day visit from Malcom's dad. His dad and another one of their friends from Louisiana drove straight through and got here Sunday morning. I think they are going to leave today. They went to work with Malcom this morning to watch him train. I'll be at work myself when they return and even though I enjoyed the visit I'm really hoping to come home this evening to a quiet house. To be honest with you....I'm tried of living with 3 men in my house. It's so gross!! I now have a great respect for you ladies who have a husband and sons!! lol :D I just can't wait to clean my house!! Other than that it's been a good visit. They really helped Malcom a lot in our backyard and got a lot of the brush cut down. I'm sending pics to my mom so hopefully she can post pics for me. :D

Just wanted to let you know what I've been up to....I'll post later to let you know if they left town. oh....please say a quick prayer for their safe travel back home....thank you!

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
You have had a busy few days.........yup, with DH and 2 boys, lots of cleaning up!!:D That is so nice they could go and watch Malcolm train!:smball: Sending prayers for a safe trip back.:)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I'm glad you had a nice week-end, Daphne!:) And I know what you mean, living with only men and boys in a home...;)

I will say a quick prayer for their safe return.:heartsm:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Daphne, I can relate to the men thing, isn't it amazing the amount of of clutter that a man can create, must be a testosterone thing ;) . I am glad that you had a nice productive weekend though. I can't wait to see your pictures.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well they left yesterday morning and should be arriving in Louisiana anytime now. It was a good visit but Malcom and I were so happy to FINALLY sleep in our bed!! I fell asleep around 8:30 last night!! Malcom was up for almost 72 hours due to work so he was really exhausted. Today I will be "spring cleaning" my house again. I need to get the "man" smell out!! Really it's not bad....I'm just glad to have my house back. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts