Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it just so happens we finally went out and bought a new vehicle this weekend but it's fun to say it was my Mother's Day gift. LOL!!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
That is so nice!!! What an awesome gift!!!

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Looks good--what kind is it? :)

·
27,948 Posts
Fancy! :whirly:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
I didn't get a car, but I did get an hour massage. My hubby went to the salon that I tan at, and got a gift certificate for my from my boys. Can't wait to go and schedule it.

Traci

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
What a great gift............ What fun !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Congrats on the new car!!!! Enjoy!!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Michelle,

It's a 2003 Toyota 4 Runner. We have put this off for years, we always talk ourselves out of buying every time but we found a great deal we couldn't pass up. Hubby is still teasing me about buying it on Mother's day weekend. I told him not to expect anything this big for Father's Day and he just laughed. LOL!! I woke up this morning to find him and the truck gone. He's out fishing. LOL! So I called him and teased him I "How many women do you think would be upset if their hubby went fishing on Mother's day?" He just laughed because we did all our celebrating yesterday. My 8 yo ds wrote me this letter in a card. It had me crying my eyes out:

My Mom is special. I love her. My favorite thing to do is ride the rollercoaster with her. I'm happy when we go somewhere. My whole family loves her. She is beautiful. I enjoy doing stuff with her.

:weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

They also took me to Macaroni Grill for dinner yesterday to avoid the crowds. It was so yummy. I was in tears over some of the things my dh was saying to me. I am so blessed. I have the greatest family ever. ;) This has been a great Mother's Day.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
Enjoy that new car. Kids say the cutest things. Gotta love em.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Congrats on the new vehicle! It is very nice! What a sweet family you have!

Enjoy your new vehicle!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Pam:) I'm glad you had a very nice mother's day. And a very nice gift, too! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts